umm... Update u guys on our gals night yesterday...
What I can say it's an unsuccessful night cos we went back to our regular pl (ChinaBlacK)... We wanna try some pl new but cos yest is eve of holiday don noe whether the rest of the pl got change the rate of their entry fee... So for safe, we went back to our same old place...
Yesterday onli left we 5 gals (Joelle, Joan, Jes and Sabby), Jia Xin wanna joined us de but her mum gave her black face and Li Xin have to help mum to tend stall....
Meet up with the gals w Fred n Hua for dinner at parklane eat our WANTON MEE..... After dinner we gals walked up to CB lorz... That 2 guys got their own guys night at CB too... But we walked separated ways...
Both grp say wanna to have their own purely gals and guys night but end up still become combined night... hur... Met Jason and Michael there too... haiz...
umm... Recap of how many drinks we gals have....
1 jar from fredy
2 jar from our own
1 jar from Jason (I pestered him de =X)
1 jar from Michael
some from stranger
1 shot from Michael (I drink)
think I drink de most de ba... Got a bit high... hee... ps ppl... hur....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment